During his official visit to the United Kingdom, Secretary-General Angel Gurría met with government officials to discuss a range of key policies issues:
- George Osborne, Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Vince Cable, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and Senior Minister of the Coalition.
- Andrew Lansley, Secretary of State for Health.
- Iain Duncan Smith, Secretary of State for Work and Pensions.
- Nick Gibb, Minister of State for Schools.
- David Willetts, Minister of State for Universities and Science.
- Henry Bellingham, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs.
- Lord Henley, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Environment, Food & Rural Affairs.
- Sir Alan Budd, Chairman of the Office for Budgetary Responsibility.
See also: Action Plan to strengthen the United Kingdom recovery
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)