DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE AND ECONOMIC STAGNATION
The OECD is pleased to invite you to the launch of the 2014 OECD Pensions Outlook.
The new report explores the crucial and far-reaching challenges that pension systems are currently facing. The present economic environment, characterised by low returns on investment, low growth and low interest rates is compounding the problems posed by population ageing by creating sustainability problems for pay-as-you-go financed public pensions, solvency issues for defined benefit plans and adequacy challenges for defined contribution pensions.
- Responding to the challenges posed by population ageing and longevity risk
- Pension communication: Pension statements and national campaigns
Hervé Boulhol, Senior Economist and Head of Pensions at the OECD
- Social Policy Division Post-crisis pension reforms
Stephanie Payet, Pension Analyst, OECD Financial Affairs Division
- Saving for retirement and the role of private pension provision in retirement readiness
- Increasing private pension coverage and automatic enrolment schemes
Places are limited. Please respond at your earliest convenience to Fay Israsena: email@example.com