Corruption dans les marchés internationaux
Data on enforcement of the Anti-Bribery Convention
6 November 2015 - This enforcement data has been collected from the Parties to the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention Decisions on Foreign Bribery Cases from 1999 to December 2014. The enforcement data includes the number of criminal, administrative and civil cases of foreign bribery that have resulted in a final disposition, such as a criminal conviction or acquittal, or similar findings under an administrative or civil procedure.
2014 in a Nutshell
- 29 individuals and 15 entities were sanctioned under criminal proceedings for foreign bribery in 2014.
- At least 10 of the sanctioned individuals were sentenced to prison for foreign bribery.
- At least 16 individuals and 15 entities (mainly companies) have been sanctioned in criminal, administrative and civil cases for other offences related to foreign bribery, such as money laundering or accounting misconduct, in 8 Parties.
Highlights from the 2014 data
- 361 individuals and 126 entities have been sanctioned under criminal proceedings for foreign bribery in 17 Parties between the time the convention entered into force in 1999 and the end of 2014.
- At least 95 of the sanctioned individuals were sentenced to prison for foreign bribery.
- At least 110 individuals and 200 entities have been sanctioned in criminal, administrative and civil cases for other offences related to foreign bribery, such as money-laundering or accounting, in 8 Parties.
- Approximately 393 investigations are ongoing in 25 Parties to the Anti-Bribery Convention.
- Prosecutions are ongoing against 142 individuals and 14 entities in 12 Parties for offences under the Convention.
Published for the first time in 2010, the enforcement data is updated regularly by the Working Group on Bribery.
Released in December 2014, this report endeavours to measure, and to describe, transnational corruption based on data from the 427 foreign bribery cases that have been concluded since the entry into force of the OECD Anti-Bribery Convention in 1999.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)