On the occasion of this official visit to Jakarta, the Secretary-General presented the OECD Economic Survey of Indonesia, with Mr. Agus D.W. Martowardojo, Minister of Finance, and the OECD Regulatory Reform Review of Indonesia, with Ms. Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, Minister of National Development Planning. A Framework of Cooperation Agreement was also signed by the Minister of Finance and the Secretary-General.
In Jakarta, Mr. Gurría met with:
- Mr. Boediono, Vice President of Indonesia
- Mr. Gita Wirjawan, Minister of Trade
- Mr. Muhammad Nuh, Minister of Education and Culture
- Mr. Alex S. W. Retraubun, Vice Minister of Industry
- Mr. Wardana, Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Mr. Darmin Nasution, Governor, Bank Indonesia.
Finally, the Secretary-General delivered a key note speech at the Indonesian Centre for Strategic and International Studies on “Keeping up the Reform Effort for a Stronger, Fairer and Cleaner Indonesian Growth”.
For further information, journalists are invited to contact the OECD Media's Division: tel: (33) 1 45 24 97 00
Let the Garuda soar – further steps to a stronger, cleaner and more inclusive Indonesian economy