La cohérence des politiques pour le développement durable
Fighting Illicit Financial Flows - FfD3 Side Event
Fighting Illicit Financial Flows: Are Partnerships and Policy Coherence the keys to success?
13 July 2015, 16:00 - 18:00, Elilly Hotel, Unison Room, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Gabriela Ramos, OECD Chief of Staff and G20 Sherpa
- Henry Rotich, Cabinet Secretary for National Treasury of Kenya (Finance Minister)
- Per Bolund, Minister for Financial Markets and Consumer Affairs, Sweden
- Nick Dyer, Director General for Policy and Global Programmes, DFID, UK
- Mary Beth Goodman, Senior Director for Development, Democracy and Humanitarian Response for the National Security Council at the White House, US
- Paul O'Brien, Vice President for Policy and Campaigns at Oxfam America
- Jean-Luc Lemahieu, Director, Division for policy Analysis, UNODC
- Bertrand Badré, Managing Director and World Bank Group Chief Financial Officer, WBG
Read the event report.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)