Environnement dans les économies émergentes et en transition
The 2010 annual meeting of the EAP Task Force (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
The 2010 annual meeting of the EAP Task Force was held on 14-15 October in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It was co-organised by the OECD/EAP Task Force secretariat and the EECCA Regional Environmental Centres (RECs) and hosted by REC for Central Asia (CAREC).
The main objectives of the meeting were as follows:
- Discuss key policy messages for the 2011 Astana Ministerial Conference arising from the work of the EAP Task Force;
- Review progress achieved in the implementation of the EAP Task Force's Work Programme in 2010 and to discuss work proposed to be carried out in 2011;
- Inform countries about EECCA RECs activities;
- Provide an update on regional initiatives that involve the Task Force members, such as the Asian and European ministerial conferences and the “Assessment of Assessments”, initiated within the “Environment for Europe” process;
- Launch the discussion of the post-Astana agenda of the Task Force.
The meeting was attended by delegates from EECCA and OECD countries as well as representatives from the European Environment Agency, the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, the United Nations Development Programme, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, the European Eco-Forum, business community and Regional Environmental Centers.
The main outcomes of the meeting are reflected in its Summary Record.
- Progress in implementing the EAP Task Force Programme of Work by the OECD secretariat (September 2009 – August 2010) [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)1];
- Progress in implementing the EAP Task Force Programme of Work by EECCA REC Network [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)10];
- Annual 2011 draft programme of work and budget of the EAP Task Force [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)2];
- OECD report on environmental governance and green growth in EECCA: Draft annotated outline, possible messages, and the development process [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)7];
- Mainstreaming environmental programmes into public budgets in Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia: Summary of preliminary results from a regional survey [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)8];
- OECD/EAP Task Force role in promoting green growth in Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia: Scoping report [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)3];
- Adapting Water Management in the context of climate change in EECCA - Taking stock of the need for robust financing strategies [ENV/EPOC/EAP(2010)6].
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)