The second meeting of the EaP GREEN Steering Committee took place in Tbilisi, Georgia on 16-17 September 2013. The meeting participants discussed issues related to programme implementation, in particular the economic opportunities that green economy has generated, or could generate, in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries, and how those opportunities could be enhanced by better access to funding.
Participants included National Focal Points nominated by EaP countries, the European Commission and other donors, the four implementing partners (OECD, UNECE, UNEP, and UNIDO), private sector and civil society representatives.
The meeting will precede the 2013 Annual EAP Task Force Meeting.
- Draft annotated agenda;
- Summary record of the First EaP GREEN Steering Committee (26 April 2013, Berlin, Germany);
- EaP GREEN draft progress report (January-July 2013);
- EaP GREEN draft work plan for 2013-2014.
Documents for information
- EaP GREEN draft long-term programme of work 2013-2016;
- EaP GREEN draft communication strategy;
- EaP GREEN and Ukraine: leaflet.
EaP GREEN: Greening economies in the European Union’s Eastern Partnership countries