Software to be used with TG 455
For calculations of PC10, PC50 and PCMax for the STTA TG 455, an Excel spreadsheet is available. Please follow the instructions below.
- Download the Excel spreadsheet (Link to TG 455 Spreadsheet Download) (Excel) (PDF)
- Follow the instruction manual (Link to the instruction manual of the TG 455 spreadsheet) (PDF)
- The Quality Assurance Statement is available from the Secretariat
Software to be used with TG432: Phototox Version 2.0
To install the software download phototox.zip to the hard drive of your computer and then open the zip folder and click on the setup.exe file. The software will install itself on your computer.
For instructions on how to use the PHOTOTOX Application please read the How-to-get-started document (Word, PDF) and the PHOTOTOX Application Help in the phototox.hlp file contained in the phototox.zip file.
Other documentation for the software:
- Phase II.PXP and Phase III.PXP (PXP project files containing all the validation data) (ZIP file)
- In Vitro Phototoxicity Testing: Development and Validation of a New Concentration Response Analysis Software and Biostatistical Analyses Related to the Use of Various Prediction Models (PDF)
User documentation 329k- PDF for the AOT425StatPgm Program
! Users should read this file before downloading the AOT425 Statistical Program file!
Next, download the AOT 425Statistical Program.This is a self-extracting zip file which will install the program on your computer in two steps (right click on link, then "Save target as...") 1.84mb- execute file
Questions or comments? Email AOT425@epa.gov
Note: This is to confirm that the use of the computer program, AOT425StatPgm, developed by Westat for the US EPA, is freely given and there are no licensing restrictions in connection with its use. The user is cautioned to read the User Documentation regarding any limitations on applicability and hardware requirements.