The Economics of Climate Change
Thursday, 17 December - 18:15-19:45
Halfdan Rasmussen, Bella Centre, Copenhagen
High-level panel discussion chaired by OECD Secretary-General, Angel Gurría.
- Juan Rafael Elvira Quesada, Secretary of the Environment, Mexico
- Roger Schjerva, State Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Norway
- Chan-woo Kim, Director-General, International Cooperation Office, Ministry of Environment, Korea
- Shalini Vajjhala, EPA Deputy Assistant Administrator, USA
- Franzjosef Schafhausen, Deputy Director General for Environment and Energy, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Germany
- Russel Mills, Global Director Energy & Climate, Dow Chemical
Senior OECD officials Helen Mountford and Alexandra Trzeciak-Duval highlighted messages from OECD’s recent work on the economic and financing aspects of climate change policies.
Also AvailableEgalement disponible(s)