Table of contents | How to obtain this publication | Websites
OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Czech Republic 2012
How can student assessment, teacher appraisal, school evaluation and system evaluation bring about real gains in performance across a country’s school system? The country reports in this series provide, from an international perspective, an independent analysis of major issues facing the evaluation and assessment framework, current policy initiatives, and possible future approaches. This series forms part of the OECD Review on Evaluation and Assessment Frameworks for Improving School Outcomes.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. School education in the Czech Republic
- Chapter 2. The evaluation and assessment framework
- Chapter 3. Student assessment
- Chapter 4. Teacher appraisal
- Chapter 5. School evaluation
- Chapter 6. Education system evaluation
How to obtain this publication
Readers can access the full version of OECD Reviews of Evaluation and Assessment in Education: Czech Republic 2012 choosing from the following options:
- Subscribers and readers at subscribing institutions can access the online edition via iLibrary.
Non-subscribers are able to download the e-book
for free or purchase a paper copy via our Online Bookshop
Government officials with accounts (subscribe
) can go to the "Books" tab on OLIS.