Bookmark this page: www.oecd.org/edu/earlychildhood/roundtable
23-24 January 2012 - Oslo, Norway
- Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Focus attention on the economic and social importance of investing in high-quality early childhood education and care
- Highlight key policies and practices that can enhance investment in high-quality early childhood education and care in countries
- Share perspectives and foster dialogue with, and among, stakeholders to promote understanding of the implementation challenges and how to address them
To achieve these objectives, the agenda is structured to promote active participation and discussion amongst all participants in several different configurations. Participants will include Ministers, legislators; government officials; kindergarten and childcare owner representatives; union representatives and practitioners; parental representatives; and media. There will also be a working dinner for Ministers and high-level officials only. Please note that the Roundtable is by invitation only.
Tune in on Tuesday 24 January at 9:00 (Central European Time) to watch live streaming of the Roundtable.
The Roundtable will be held at the following location:
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo, Norway
For a map and directions to the venue, click here.
For a list of other hotels in the area, click here .
For information on practical arrangements, click here .
Early Childhood Education and Care Home Page