The OECD/ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market Reform in Asia ("Tokyo Roundtable") is held annually at the Asian Development Bank Institute in Tokyo. The roundtables are jointly organised and sponsored by the ADB Institute and the OECD, with financial support from the Government of Japan.
The roundtable was established in 1999 in the aftermath of the so-called Asian financial crisis, and offers a forum for discussion among Asian securities regulators, experts, practitioners, scholars and international organisations on specific topics of main interest from the viewpoint of capital market reform in Asia.
- 13th Roundtable, 4-5 April 2013
- 12th Roundtable, 7-8 February 2012
- 10th Roundtable, 2-3 March 2009
- 9th Roundtable, 26-27 February 2008
- 8th Roundtable, 11-12 October 2006
- 7th Roundtable, 27-28 October 2005
- 6th Roundtable, 28-29 September 2004
- 4th Roundtable, 9-10 April 2002
- 3rd Roundtable on Capital Market Reform in Asia, 10-11 April, 2001
- 2nd Roundtable on Capital Market Reform in Asia, 11-12 April 2000
- 1st Roundtable on Capital Market Reform in Asia, 8-9 April 1999
Links and documents
Permanent url: www.oecd.org/daf/fin/tokyo