Issue 3 - June 2014
Download: English | Русский (pdf)
- Recent and forthcoming OECD-GVH RCC centre's activities (including several seminars and judge trainings) [See also: Calendar of Activities]
- OECD February 2014 Competition Meetings - Topics included: Impact Evaluation of Government Interventions, Consummated and Non-notifiable Mergers, Financial Consumer Protection, Fight against Corruption, Peer Review of Romania's Competition regime, Distribution of Pharmaceuticals.
- OECD work on International Co-operation
- Romania: OECD Peer-review of Competition Law and Policy
- New Developments Concerning Buyer Power: a Common European Approach towards Unfair Trading Practices Legislation?
- Application of the Leniency Institute in the Republic of Serbia
- Main Features of Antimonopoly Regulation and Control in the Electricity Sector in the Russian Federation
Issue 2 - February 2014
Download: English (pdf) | Русский (pdf)
In this issue: OECD-GVH RCC centre's programme for 2014; Summary of OECD Competition Meetings held in June and October 2013 - Discussion topics included: Rail transport services, merger control, quality in competition analysis, road fuel, links between competition and productivity, remedies in cross-border mergers, ex officio cartel investigation and food chain industry. This edition also contains the following articles: Competition and Quality; Cartel Detection Methods in Hungary; Pay-For-Delay Deals; Serbian Law on Protection of Competition; Leniency Programme for Participation in Anticompetitive concerted actions in Ukraine; Monitoring in the Banking Sector in Kosovo; Competition Law and Policy in Montenegro.
Issue 1 - September 2013
Download: English | Русский
In this issue: OECD-GVH RCC centre's activities in 2013; Summary of OECD Competition Meetings held in February 2013: Discussion topics included: Impact assessment of competition authorities activities, licences for local and regional transportation services, vertical restraints for on-line sales, poverty reduction, television and broadcasting and OECD/ICN Survey on International Enforcement Co-operation; Competition as a Tool for Fighting Poverty; Bulgaria: National Health Insurance Fund Act Restricts Competition in the Retail Market of Reimbursable Drugs; Croatian Competition Enforcement Challenges after 1 July 2013; The Development of the Leniency Programme in Hungary; Antitrust Regulation in the Field of Intellectual Property.