Browse online for free or buy a paper copy
Access for subscribers to iLibrary
Access for government officials with OLIS accounts
Access by password for accredited journalists
This review of corporate governance in Israel describes the corporate governance setting including the structure and ownership concentration of listed companies and the structure and operation of the state-owned sector. It then examines the legal and regulatory framework and company practices to assess the degree to which the recommendations of the OECD Principles of Corporate Governance and the OECD Guidelines on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Enterprises have been implemented.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1. Assessment and Recommendations (pdf)
- Chapter 2. Corporate Governance Review
- Annex A. Analytical Framework for the Accession Review
- Annex B. Mapping of the Holdings of Large Israeli Groups
- Annex C. Examples of Structure of Large Israeli Groups
- Annex D. Structure of the Israeli Banking Sector
This review was prepared as part of the process of Israel's accession to OECD membership.