The Forum is an ideal platform and environment to engage with a broad range of stakeholders from OECD’s 34 member countries and partner countries - leaders from business, trade unions, civil society, academia and media - to debate global social and economic challenges in an open & inclusive way. It will allow you to:
- take a front-row seat and showcase your best practices to an influential audience
- access OECD expertise
- contribute to the latest thinking on critical issues
Engage in debate
- reach key representatives of all stakeholder groups & take advantage of the Forum's diverse formats
- benefit from extensive on-line & on-site exposure and global media coverage
- gain access to invitation-only events
- connect with government, the private sector, civil society, and OECD experts
Be a Forum partner
- 1,168,927 pages views
- 41,000 Twitter mentions
- 2,436 online articles
- 213 journalists from 23 countries
Be part of the Forum community!
Why become an OECD Forum partner?
The OECD Forum is an important feature of OECD Week, which includes the annual OECD Ministerial meeting, and side meetings linked to key international fora (G20, B20 and L20).
A programme of OECD events
Privileged visibility at the Forum
Online and onsite signage and distribution of promotional literature
Access to OECD work
- Personal access to OECD publications & databases (OECD iLibrary), as well as IEA publications (PDF)
- Free subscription to the OECD Observer magazine
- Alerts informing targeted OECD Forum partners on the release of key publications & links to webcasted news conferences
2015 Forum Sponsors and Partners
Special thanks to the Netherlands and the Czech Republic
Friend of OECD Forum
Past Forum Sponsors and Partners
AARP, Abengoa, Accenture, Air France, ANA, Areva, BBVA, Boeing, Boston Consulting Group, BP, Canon, CICC , Citigroup, The Club of Long Term Investors, Coca-Cola, EDF, Eurobank, FCC, FKI, GE Healthcare, GGGI, Google, GSK, GSMA, Hyndai, Hydro, Intesa Sanpaolo, Isbank, Kia Motors, KPMG, Lego Foundation, LG, Lukoil, Macquarie, Microsoft, Mota Engil, MSD, Nestlé, Novartis, Novozymes, Only Glass, Oracle, Panasonic, Pearson Foundation, Pfizer, Prudential, Randstad, Rim BlackBerry, Samsung, SK, Société générale, Sodexo, Suez, Tatweer, Telefonica, TISK, Total, Toyota, UniCredit, Unilever, Vattenfall, Veolia Environnement.
AmCham France, AmCham EU, BIAC, CDRF, Cherie Blair Foundation, EPC, FGV, Forum for the Future, French-American Foundation, Galeries Lafayette, Global Economic Symposium, HEC, IE Business School, Institute for New Economic Thinking, INSEAD, Novethic, Observer Research Foundation, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, South African Institute of International Affairs, The University of Sydney, TUAC, Université de Genève.
Aftenposten, Arte, Asian Review, BBC World News, Biz@India, Bloomberg TV, Boao Review, BusinessWeek, Caixin, CNBC-e, Debating Europe, E15, Hurrieyt, Les Echos, Espacio, Euronews, Europe’s World, L’Expansion, Finance Sina, Financial Times, France 24, France Info, Il Sole 24 Ore.com, International Herald Tribune, Joong Ang Daily, LCI, Maeil Business paper, Media India, Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten, NHK, NHK World, Nikkei, NRK, El Pais, PAP, Parliament Magazine, Le Point, Reuters, SwissInfo, Televisa, La Tribune, TV8, Vedomosti, Yomiuri Shimbun.