The OECD Forum, held alongside the main, annual Ministerial Meeting provides a key opportunity to debate global policy issues with heads of government and international organisations, ministers, CEOs, academia, media and civil society leaders.
The wide range of sessions and different, interactive formats allow you to participate in debates that are aimed to shape and improve the economic and social well-being of people around the world.
- Demonstrate your organisations leadership in your areas of expertise
- Access OECD expertise and networks
- Contribute to critical thinking and debates on issues relevant to the global agenda
Engage in debate
- Connect with influential representatives across all stakeholder groups during on and off programme events of OECD Week
- Present to a global audience through traditional media coverage and social media networks
- Link to specific networks through our invitation-only events
- Meet with government representatives, members of the business, academic and NGO communities, across all sectors, from around the world and with OECD experts in fields relevant to your interests
Be a Forum partner
Global thought leaders and activators come together to connect, exchange and challenge the reflections and designs of our world.
- 38,500 pages views
- 31,000 Twitter mentions
- 21,755 online articles
- 150 journalists
Be part of the Forum community!
Past Forum Sponsors and Partners
AARP, Abengoa, Accenture, Air France, ANA, Areva, BBVA, Boeing, Boston Consulting Group, BP, Canon, CICC , Citigroup, The Club of Long Term Investors, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, EDF, Eurobank, FCC, FKI, GE Healthcare, GGGI, Google, GSK, GSMA, Hyndai, Hydro, Intesa Sanpaolo, Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT), Isbank, Kia Motors, KPMG, Lego Foundation, LG, Lukoil, Macquarie, Microsoft, Mota Engil, MSD, Nestlé, Novartis, Novozymes, Only Glass, Oracle, Panasonic, Pearson Foundation, Pfizer, Prudential, Randstad, Rim BlackBerry, Samsung, SK, Société générale, Sodexo, Suez, Tatweer, Telefonica, TISK, Total, Toyota, UniCredit, Unilever, Vattenfall, Veolia Environnement.
AmCham France, AmCham EU, Bertelsmann Stiftung, BIAC, CDRF, Cherie Blair Foundation, EPC, FGV, Forum for the Future, French-American Foundation, Galeries Lafayette, Global Economic Symposium, HEC, IE Business School, Institute for New Economic Thinking, INSEAD, JUMP, McKinsey Global Trust, Novethic, Observer Research Foundation, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, South African Institute of International Affairs, The University of Sydney, TUAC, Université de Genève, Women's Forum for the Economy and Society, Women in Parliament.
Aftenposten, Arte, Asian Review, BBC World News, Biz@India, Bloomberg TV, Boao Review, BusinessWeek, Caixin, CBN, CNBC-e, Debating Europe, E15, EurActiv, Hurrieyt, Les Echos, Espacio, Euronews, Europe’s World, L’Expansion, Finance Sina, Financial Times, France 24, France Info, Il Sole 24 Ore.com, International Herald Tribune, Joong Ang Daily, LCI, L'Obs, Maeil Business paper, Media India, Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten, NHK, NHK World, Nikkei, NRK, El Pais, PAP, Parliament Magazine, Le Point, Reuters, SwissInfo, Televisa, La Tribune, TV8, Vedomosti, Yomiuri Shimbun.