This year’s OECD Forum has introduced a new platform to extend the debate further.
The DiscoveryLab operated throughout Forum 2014. Several speakers will be on hand to meet with participants for in-depth discussions in two types of encounters, relaxed and informal. Your active participation is welcome!
- invites you to explore a specific issue with a speaker or group of speakers.
Join a group of educators to discuss how the teaching of economics should be reformed (or not!). Or come along to debate about the Internet -- a panacea for many social and economic problems or a danger to us all?
Meet the AUTHOR
- invites you to chat with many of the Forum speakers who have recently published a book.
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet authors that will make brief presentation and take comments and questions. Do you agree with their views? Have a different viewpoint? We want to know.
A creative space
- that allows for greater one-on-one interaction with Forum speakers in an informal setting
A friendly setting
- to take part in out-of-the-box debates among participants
- to foster synergies with your own areas of work
to bring your own perspective and become part of the innovative processes that shape OECD thinking