Held in Paris every year to coincide with the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting, the OECD Forum has emerged as a major international conference.
Leaders and influencers from all sectors of civil society:
- former and current heads of state and government
- top CEOs
- leaders of key NGOs and trade unions
- prominent members of academia and media
gather to debate the most pressing social and economic challenges confronting society.
Join them to
- gain insights into the global trends and opportunities shaping our societies
- take part in exchanges addressing these challenges
In 2015, there were around
2,100 participants from 80 countries
250 speakers, among which Ministers, CEOs, trade unions, international organisations, civil society representatives and academia
When and where?
The next OECD Forum will take place on 31 May - 1 June 2016 during the OECD Week, at the OECD Conference Centre, Paris, France.
|Practical information||Browse the past list of media events||Social media|
This public event brings together ministers, business, labour, civil society and academia to share policies and ideas. These debates enrich the Ministerial Meeting, where government leaders and ministers discuss issues on the global agenda.
Food for Thought