- The Lake Taupo Nitrogen Market in New Zealand, OECD Environment Policy Paper, September 2015
- Water Resources Governance in Brazil,OECD publication, September 2015
- "Putting the information revolution to work for water", Opening Remarks by the OECD's Secretary-General, Mr Angel Gurría, Paris, 21 September 2015.
- The OECD played an active role at the Stockholm World Water Week from 23-28 August 2015, co-convening a workshop on managing water resources for green growth and equity on Wednesday 25 August, from 9 am to 3.30 pm (see the programme for session 1, session 2 and session 3), and participating in a series of sessions on pricing, markets, the nexus, green growth, and other events throughout the week.
- The OECD has been invited to be a Key Collaborating Partner for the organisation of the 2016 Stockholm World Water Week, advising and facilitating on the content and overall set-up of the event. The overarching theme of the 2016 Stockholm World Water Week will be water and sustainable growth. Anthony Cox, the OECD Deputy Director for Environment, has joined the Advisory Committee and Xavier Leflaive, who leads the water team in the OECD Environment Directorate, has become a member of the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Ministers back OECD Principles on Water Governance, OECD News Release, 4 June 2015
- The OECD took part in the 7th World Water Forum (WWF) in Korea from 12-17 April 2015. The OECD Secretary-General, Angel Gurría, chaired several high-level panels and the OECD launched several milestone reports:
OECD Secretary-General makes the case for action on wastewater management and water quality
Policy Highlights 2015
Policy Perspectives 2015