Tackling Climate Change: How to Ensure the Necessary Finance Flows
High-level panel chaired by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General
Wednesday, 8 December - 16:45-18:15 Jaguar Room
Opening remarks by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General
What can governments do to scale-up public finance flows and leverage private finance?
- Prof. Dr. Gusti Muhammad Hatta, Minister of Environment, Indonesia
- Simon Upton, Environment Director, OECD
Building trust: what role for tracking finance flows?
- Hugo von Meijenfeldt, Netherlands Special Envoy on Climate Change
- Nathalie Creuse, Head of Unit on MRV, European Commission DG CLIMA
- Steve Groff, Deputy Director of Development Co-operation, OECD
Official Statement by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General, at the COP16 High-Level Plenary
Op-Ed article by Angel Gurría, OECD Secretary-General
Climate change: yes we can!
Financing Climate Change
Integrating Climate Change Adaptation into Development Co-operation: Policy Guidance
Financing water supply and sanitation systems