employment outlook 2016
- Recent labour market developments and the short-term outlook
- Skills use at work
- Short-term labour market effects of structural reforms
- Closing gender gaps in the labour markets of emerging economies
employment outlook 2015
1. Activation policies for more inclusive labour markets
2. Skills and wage inequality
3. Activation policies for more inclusive labour markets
4. The quality of working lives: Earnings mobility, labour market risk and long-term inequality
5. Enhancing job quality in emerging economies
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2014
1. An update on the labour market situation
2. Sharing the pain equally? Wage adjustments during the crisis and recovery
3. How good is your job? Measuring and assessing job quality
4. Non-regular employment, job security and the labour market divide
5. The role of skills in early labour market outcomes and beyond
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2013
1. All in it together? The experience of different labour market groups following the crisis)
2. Protecting jobs, enhancing flexibility: A new look at employment protection legislation)
3. Activating jobseekers: Lessons from seven OECD countries)
4. Back to work: Re-employment, earnings and skill use after job displacement)
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2012
1. Waiting for the Recovery: OECD Labour Markets in the Wake of the Crisis)
2. What Makes Labour Markets Resilient During Recessions?
3. Labour Losing to Capital: What Explains the Declining Labour Share?
4. What Green Growth Means for Workers and Labour Market Policies: An Initial Assessment
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2011
1. Income Support for the Unemployed: How well has the safety-net held up during the "Great Recession"?
2. The labour market effects of social protection systems in emerging economies
3. Earnings volatility: causes and consequences
4. Right for the job: over-qualified or under-skilled?
Employment outlook 2010
1. Moving Beyond the Jobs Crisis
2. The Global Crisis in Emerging Economies: The Jobs Impact and Policy Response
3. Institutional and Policy Determinants of Labour Market Flows
4. How Good is Part-Time Work?
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2009
1. The Jobs Crisis: What Are the Implications for Employment and Social Policy?
2. How Do Industry, Firm and Worker Characteristics Shape Job and Worker Flows?
3. Is Work the Best Antidote to Poverty?
4. Pathways onto (and off) Disability Benefits: Assessing the Role of Policy and Individual Circumstances
Employment outlook 2008
1. Off to a Good Start? Youth Labour Market Transitions in OECD Countries
2. Declaring Work or Staying Underground: Informal Employment in Seven OECD Countries
3. The Price of Prejudice: Labour Market Discrimination on the Grounds of Gender and Ethnicity
4. Are All Jobs Good for Your Health? The Impact of Work Status and Working Conditions on Mental Health
5. Do Multinationals Promote Better Pay and Working Conditions?
employment outlook 2007
1. Labour Markets in Brazil, China, India and Russia and Recent Labour Market Developments and Prospects in OECD countries
2. More Jobs but Less Productive? The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity
3. OECD Workers in the Global Economy: Increasingly Vulnerable?
4. Financing Social Protection: The Employment Effect
Corrigendum to Box 4.6
5. Activating the Unemployed: What Countries Do
employment outlook 2006
1. Short-term labour market prospects and introduction to the OECD Jobs Strategy Reassessment
2. Labour market performance since 1994 and future challenges
3. General policies to improve employment opportunities for all
4. Policies targeted at specific workforce groups or labour-market segments
5. Social implications of policies aimed at raising employment
6. Understanding policy interactions and complementarities, and their implication for reform strategies
7. Reassessing the role of policies and institutions for labour market performance:A quantitative analysis
EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK 2005
Introduction: Short-term Employment Prospects
1.Trade-adjustment costs in OECD labour markets: a mountain or a molehill?
2. How persistent are regional disparities in employment? The role of geographic mobility
3. Increasing financial incentives to work: the role of in-work benefits
4. Labour market programmes and activation strategies: evaluating the impacts
5. Public employment services: managing performance
employment outlook 2004
1. Recent Labour Market Developments and Prospects
2. Employment Protection Regulation and Labour Market Performance
3. Wage-setting Institutions and Outcomes
4. Improving Skills for More and Better Jobs: Does Training Make a Difference?
5. Informal Employment and Promoting the Transition to a Salaried Economy
employment outlook 2003
Introduction: Towards More and Better Jobs
1. More and better jobs? Aggergate performance during the past decade
2. The Labour Mobilisation Challenge - Remaining Pockets of Excess Inactivity and Barriers to Moving up Job Ladders
3. Making Work Pay – Making Work Possible
4. Benefits and Employment, Friend or Foe? Interactions Between Passive and Active Social Programmes
5. Upgrading Workers’ Skills and Competencies
employment outlook 2002
1. Recent labour market developments and prospects - Special focus: a better start for youths?
2. Women at work: who are they and how are they faring?
3. Taking the meaures of temporary employment
4. The ins and outs of long-term unemployment
5. And the twain shall meet: cross-market effects of labour and product market policies
employment outlook 2001
1. Recent labour market developments and prospects - Special focus on labour market policies: how the money has been spents
2. When money is tight: Poverty dynamics in OECD countries
3. The characteristics and quality of service sector jobs
4. Balancing work and family life: helping parents into paid employment
5. The employment of foreigners: Outlook and issues in OECD countries
employment outlook 2000
1. Recent labour market developments and prospects - Special focus on the evolution of employment in the new OECD Member Countries
2. Disparities in regional labour markets
3. Employment in the service economy: A reassessment
4. Eligibility criteria for unemployment benefits
5. The partial renaissance of self-employment
employment outlook 1999
1. Recent Labour Market Developments and Prospects - Special focus on the quality of part-time jobs
2. Employment Protection and Labour Market Performance
3. Training of Adult Workers in OECD Countries: Measurement and Analysis
4. New Enterprise Work Practices and their Labour Market Implications
employment outlook 1998
1. Recent Labour Market Developments and Prospects - Special focus on patterns of employment and joblessness from a household perspective
2. Making the Most of the Minimum: Statutory Minimum Wages, Employment and Poverty
3. Getting Started, Settling In: The Transition from Education to the Labour Market
4. Work-force Ageing in OECD Countries
5. Working Hours: Latest Trends and Policy Initiative
employment outlook 1997
1. Recent Labour Market Developments and Prospects
2. Earnings Mobility: Taking a Longer Run View
3. Economic Performance and the Structure of Collective Bargaining
4. Trade, Earnings and Employment: Assessing the Impact of Trade with Emerging Economies on OECD Labour Markets
5. Is Job Insecurity on the Increase in OECD Countries?