OECD Health Data 2012, released on 28 June 2012, offers the most comprehensive source of comparable statistics on health and health systems across OECD countries. It is an essential tool for health researchers and policy advisors in governments, the private sector and the academic community, to carry out comparative analyses and draw lessons from international comparisons of diverse health care systems.
- Frequently Requested Data
October update: a selection of key indicators, in Excel, from the OECD Health Data 2012 online database
- List of indicators
The full list of indicators available in the OECD Health Data 2012 online database, in English and in French
Need help? Read the mini user's guide on how to create tables in OECD.Stat.
Access the online database
How to obtain this database
OECD Health Data 2012 can be accessed choosing from the following options:
• The public use database, which includes 70% of the full content, can be accessed via OECD.Stat.
• Subscribers and readers at subscribing institutions can access the complete database via iLibrary, our online library (including data on pharmaceutical consumption and social protection, as well as additional disaggregation).
• Purchase the database via the OECD Online bookshop
• Access by password for accredited journalists.
• Journalists may also contact the Media Relations Division at email@example.com.
Permanent URL: http://www.oecd.org/health/healthdata
Health: Growth in health spending grinds to a halt
Health at a Glance 2011