Centre for Educational Research and Innovation - CERI
Teacher Education for Diversity - Calendar of activities
- Expert meeting to discuss project design (Brussels, 17-18 December 2007)
- Review of literature, development and piloting of online consultation
- Online consultation with practitioners (17 November – 17 December 2008)
- Expert meeting to discuss results of the online consultation and key analytic themes (Genoa, Italy, 28-29 May 2009)
- Preparation of analytical volume, which explores the evidence base that can be used to allow initial and continuing teacher education to prepare teachers for their changing classrooms.
- Development of a toolkit providing specific teaching or education strategies with proven effectiveness at addressing various themes.
- Final closing conference and continuing dissemination work
Teacher Education for Diversity - Contacts