IMHE General Conference 2012
Registration is now closed
Member rate | Non-member rate | Join IMHE
Free entry | Payment | Cancellation
Note for OECD staff: You need to register to participate in the Conference. You will need a special General Conference badge to access the Conference. Please contact EDU/IMHE staff if you have any questions.
There are two fees:
350€ (USD $465 / GBP £300 / JPY ¥36 000 / MXN 6 600)
900€ (USD $1 200 / GBP £775 / JPY ¥93 000/ MXN 17 000)
An entry to the Conference provides access to both plenary and parallel sessions featuring higher education experts from around the world and allows for numerous networking opportunities. In addition, it includes two lunches, coffee breaks, the reception on Monday 17 September and conference materials.
Who is eligible for the IMHE member rate of 350€?
Those eligible for the IMHE member rate of 350€ are:
• ACA (two people at the member rate)
• AHELO Stakeholders group (two people at the member rate)
• EAIE (two people at the member rate)
• EAIR (two people at the member rate)
• EUA (two people at the member rate)
• European Commission (two people at the member rate)
• HUMANE (two people at the member rate)
• IAU (two people at the member rate)
• ICED (two people at the member rate)
• IIEP (two people at the member rate)
• OBHE (two people at the member rate)
• OUI-IOHE (two people at the member rate)
• NUS (two people at the member rate)
• NUAS (two people at the member rate)
• Universitas 21 (two people at the member rate)
• World Bank (two people at the member rate)
• Participants who submitted a proposal to the call for contributions and were accepted
• Moderators in the plenary and parallel sessions
• HEMP journal Editorial Board
Who pays 900€?
IMHE Non-members and those not listed above. Click here to see how you can benefit from the conference fee for IMHE members.
How to join IMHE (and benefit from the member rate)?
As a member, you benefit from a number of services and discounts. For example, Conference participation by representatives of IMHE member organisations at the member rate of 300/350€/person (instead of 800/900€/person) is unlimited. This is the same for associations, as long as the participants are association staff. However, participation from representatives of institutions that are members of your association is limited to 3 participants at the member rate.
Discover the many other advantages of membership at: www.oecd.org/edu/imhe/join (Conditions apply)
Can I obtain free entry to the Conference?
Certain organisations have an agreement with IMHE that allow their staff members to obtain free entry. These organisations are:
• CONAHEC (no limit)
• UNESCO (no limit)
• ESU (4 participants)
How can I pay?
Credit or debit card
Payment by credit or debit card can be made via the online bookshop once you have completed the online registration form.
**If you have already registered, but have not yet made your payment by credit card, please contact email@example.com for information on how to do so.
If you prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer
Bank transfer: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice once you have registered for the Conference.
Cheque: please make cheques payable to “OECD”.
IMPORTANT: In order to easily and quickly identify your payment, please send (by e-mail, fax or post) a copy of your cheque or bank transfer to:
2 rue André-Pascal
75775 Paris Cedex 16, France
Fax +33 1 4430 6176
Please note that your registration will not be valid until payment is made. Payments cannot be made at the Conference.
How can I cancel?
- Reimbursements will be made provided the Secretariat is notified no later than 20 August 2012. After this date, no reimbursement will be made.
- All cancellations will be subject to a handling fee of 80€ / USD $106 / GBP £68 / JPY ¥8 200 / MXN 1510.
- You may be replaced by someone from your institution. If you wish to do this, please inform the Secretariat no later than Friday 7 September.
- Notification of cancellation should be made as soon as possible in order to free the place for others.