Articles in PEB Exchange (formerly PEB Exchange):
Managing the university campus: Exploring models for the future and supporting today’s decisions, April 2012
The concept of Educational Campus and its application in Spanish universities, July 2010
Developing international campuses of excellence in Spain, March 2010
Sustainable Education Campus in Spain: Nature and Architecture for Training, June 2008
Higher Education Facilities: Issues and Trends, no. 59, February 2007
- Planning, Designing and Managing Higher Education Institutions, no. 56, October 2005.
- The National Maritime College of Ireland, no. 55, June 2005.
- Ireland's Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions, no. 54, February 2005.
- Science and Technology Facilities, no. 52, June 2004.
- A Building Development Plan at Laval University, Quebec, no. 51, February 2004.
- Sierra University in Mexico, no. 50, October 2003.
- Public-Private Partnership in Queensland, Australia, no. 50, October 2003.
- Two Vocational Training Schools in Quebec, no. 48, February 2003.
- EMSOM, the Vocational Training School in South-west Montreal, no. 47, October 2002.
- Accommodating Change: A Case Study in Planning a Sustainable New Business School Building (United Kingdom), no. 47, October 2002.
- The Impact of Facilities on Student Choice of University (United Kingdom), no. 47, October 2002.
- Teaching and Learning Infrastructure in Higher Education (United Kingdom), no. 47, October 2002 .
- The Australian Science and Mathematics School, Flinders University, South Australia, no. 46, June 2002.
- City and Islington College in the United Kingdom, no. 45, February 2002.
- Living as Students: Bologne 2000, no. 43, June 2001 .
- Winning Quebec Trade School, no. 43, June 2001 .
- Facility Benchmarking Trends in Tertiary Education: An Australian Case Study, no. 43, June 2001.
- The Changing Infrastructure of Tertiary Education (summaries of PEB seminar presentations and conclusions), no. 40, June 2000 .
- Austria's Training Firms, no. 38, October 1999 .
- Canadian Funding Competition for Research Infrastructure, no. 35, October 1998.
See also: www.oecd.org/edu/facilities/highereducation
Building Futures (2009), Growing by Degrees: Universities in the Future of Urban Development, RIBA, www.buildingfutures.org.uk.
Ireland (1999); an overview of the country's current situation regarding tertiary education), by Triona Dooney, Assistant Secretary, Higher Education Authority, Dublin (in .pdf format).
Spaces and places for higher education