- Take advantage of a unique international advertising opportunity in a best-selling OECD publication.
- Following the success of the latest Compendium of Exemplary Educational Facilities, a new edition is now in the making. As with the 3rd edition, the upcoming 4th edition will address how the design, use and management of buildings and grounds contribute to the quality of teaching and learning.
- Sponsorship offers a chance for companies and organisations to support best practice in creating quality learning environments.
I. OECD and CELE
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has 30 member countries. Renowned for its publications, statistics and indicators on a wide range of economic, environmental and social issues, the OECD provides governments with innovative proposals on educational policy and practice.
The OECD Centre for Effective Learning Environments (CELE) promotes the international exchange of ideas, information, research and experience in all aspects of educational building. CELE is committed to recognising quality and excellence in school and institutional design.
II. The competition
The compendium showcases exemplary educational facilities selected by an international jury. Projects from around the world will be featured in a book and exhibition with full-colour photographs, architectural plans and descriptions. This edition will give special attention to learning environments that demonstrate innovation in design, fitness for purpose, sustainability and safety.
III. Our search for sponsors
We are looking for sponsors for this event in order to:
- Enhance the quality of the publication.
- Provide recognition for successful designs in each category.
- Support events related to the book’s dissemination, such as exhibitions and book launches.
IV. Sponsorship benefits
Sponsorship benefits may include:
- A full-page advertisement for your company in the book, which will be disseminated to policy makers, architects, designers and educationalists worldwide.
- Acknowledgement as a sponsor in the book and exhibitions.
- Free copies of the book.