The Higher Education Workshops are designed exclusively for the OECD Higher Education Programme's members and tailored to members’ needs and priorities. These workshops enable you to connect with other members – physically or virtually – to discuss topics of common interest and will:
- be participative, requiring active engagement;
- foster and encourage peer-learning; and
- develop relevant insights for participants to take back and use.
The webinars and workshops are free for IMHE members. Short reports will be shared with all members after each event.
More dates and topics will be announced throughout the year.
Join IMHE here
8-9 April 2014
"What Works" conference for IMHE Members on Fostering quality teaching in higher education: How to maximise the added value of the student experience?, OECD Headquarters, Paris
A 1.5 day event with plenary and break-out sessions.
With Fabrice Hénard, Learning Avenue.
- Charles Fadel, Founder and Chairman, Center for Curriculum Redesign
- John L. Davies, Emeritus Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Professor of Higher Education Management at Anglia Ruskin University, UK
Registration deadline: 1 April 2014
- Registration for Programme non-members
- The conference fee is EUR 595 (USD 833.00; GBP 536.00; JPY 77 300; MXN 10 710) for Programme non-members. Complete registration here and then follow the link to pay via the online bookshop.
- Join the OECD Higher Education Programme and participate for free - further information on membership benefits and fees at www.oecd.org/edu/imhe/join
Hotels close to the OECD: www.oecd.org/site/conferencecentre/hotelsclosetooecd.htm
Future workshop topics:
- Higher education, entrepreneurship and innovation
- Developments in new higher education markets
- How can institutions respond to changing demographics and attract older students?
- Ethics of research
- The changing role of academics
If you are interested in hosting a workshop or are willing to organise a workshop on a different subject of common interest to members, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events - the OECD Higher Education Programme