Schooling for Tomorrow - Past Seminars and Conferences
Toronto, Canada, 6-8 June, 2004
Lead Country Papers
- New Zealand
- Ontario - Project Vision 2020
- Ontario - Teaching as a Profession
Additional Country Papers
- Victoria - Catholic Education Office
- Victoria - Department of Education and Training
- Flemish Community Belgium
International Conference, “Personalised Learning: The Future of Public Services?”, London, May 2004
This conference was co-sponsored by the Innovation Unit of the Department for Education and Skills (DfES) ; the OECD’s Centre for Research and Innovation, and the think tank Demos.
Futuroscope Poitiers, France, 12-14 February 2003
- Forum Programme
- Building the Toolbox (England)
- Building the Toolbox (Ontario, Canada)
- Schooling, Lifelong Learning, and the Future: Selected Insights from OECD Analyses
- Building the Toolbox (Netherlands) The Context for Schools and Reform in the Netherlands: Government Policy and Drivers of Change
- Views of Educators and Policy Makers in the Asia-Pacific Region Towards Schooling for the Future: Survey Findings
- Schools and the Future
- Schooling for Tomorrow "Toolbox for Forward-thinking, Innovation, and School System Change"
- "Toolbox for Froward-thinking, Innovation, and School System Change"--Analytical, Methodological and Operational Implications" (outcomes from the Forum).