OECD/SSRC/Stupski Workshop - Educational Information Systems for Innovation and Improvement
14-15 October 2010
New York City, United States
Upload the Workshop Summary Report
The OECD Centre for Educational Research and Innovation (CERI), the US Social Science Research Council (SSRC) and the Stupski Foundation have convened a workshop on “Educational information systems for innovation and improvement” that took place in New York City on 14-15 October 2010.
The workshop started an international dialogue about the common challenges and opportunities of next-generation data systems for improving learning and evaluating innovations. Policy makers, educational researchers, system developers and practitioners took part in the conversation.
The workshop aimed to outline the design specifications and features of next generation longitudinal data systems; identify the most significant policy, practice and technology barriers related to their full implementation and actual use, including privacy, portability, comparability and utility; develop specific recommendations and action steps to address these barriers.
- Stupski presentation
- CCSSO presentation
- OECD mapping of information systems
- England: RaiseOnline England: RaiseOnline
- Korea: National Education Information SystemKorea: National Education Information System Korea: National Education Information System
- Colorado: Schoolview.org England: RaiseOnline
- Hungary: National assessment system
- New York City: Overcoming barriers to systems’ use
Other background material