Florence assists in the planning and implementation duties of coordinating and organising the programme and events of the Innovation Strategy for Education and Training project including:
1. Handling the logistics and organising meetings
2. Coordinating with project managers, experts, other staff
3. Formatting questionnaires and publications
4. Assisting input results from surveys
5. Creating/maintaining the communication tools
In addition, she provides support for ensuring the quality-control and making French translations.
Innovation Stategy for Education and Training>> Find out more
Florence joined the OECD in 2008 with the Conference Management Service of the Executive directorate.
Prior coming to the OECD, she worked as a writer in a press agency.
Florence holds a MA in Modern Literature and a BA in Art History and Architecture.