This seminar organised by the OECD Development Communication Network took place at the OECD Headquarters in Paris on 22-23 May 2014.
New narratives for development communication
Chair: Bathylle Missika, Acting Head, Policy Dialogue Division, Development Centre, OECD
- Philippe PERDRIX, Managing Director, 35°N
- Richard GOMES, Global Policy and Advocacy Manager, Shell Foundation
- Kaavya Ashok Krishna, Communications and Knowledge Specialist, Global Index Insurance Team, International Finance Corporation
Launch of the DevCom study "Good Practices in Development Communication"
Chair: Bathylle Missika, Acting Head, Policy Dialogue Division, Development Centre, OECD.
Presentation of the study by Alpha Barry, DevCom Coordinator, Development Centre, OECD
DevCom Network - current and future orientations
Moderator: Eva Bratholm, Communications Director, Norad
Presentation by Bathylle Missika, Acting Head, Policy Dialogue Division, Development Centre, OECD
Global Partnership for Effective Development - the role of Communication
- Farida BENA, Policy Analyst, Global Partnership for Effective Development, OECD
Roundtable on Global (Development) Education
Chair: Friederike Roder, Director, ONE International France
- Christine CARABAIN, Senior Researcher, NCDO
- Maarten COERTJENS, Advocacy officer, CONCORD / DEEP
Full background documentation, including the summary record, is available on the DevCom Knowledge Platform (members only). To request access, please contact the DevCom Secretariat.