Here you can download the SIGI Uganda database with the full set of responses of the individual and household surveys. These files will be of use to statisticians and professional researchers who would like to undertake their own analysis of the SIGI Uganda data. The files available on this page include questionnaires, data files in STATA format and manual in order to process the data.
Some of those files are large. The time taken to download the larger files as well as how successfully the files download will depend on your local internet connection and other technical factors.
To download the full results of the SIGI Uganda country study, please visit SIGI Uganda results.
To download a file, right click on a link and choose "Save Target As..." in Internet Explorer or "Save Link As..." in Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Methodology and manual
- HHCOVER.dta: Identification particulars and survey time
- HHMODULE2.dta: Household roster
- HHMODULE3.dta: Dwelling
- HNETWORK_ROSTER.dta: Network roster
- IND_COVER.dta: Identification particulars and survey time
- MMODULE5.dta: Economic activity and time use
- MMODULE6.dta: Discriminatory family code
- MMODULE7.dta: Son preference
- MMODULE8A.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE8B.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE8C.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE8D.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE8E.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE8F.dta: Secure access to resources and assets
- MMODULE9.dta: Restricted civil liberties
- MNETWORK_ROSTER.dta: Network roster