10 December 2010 - OECD Conference Centre, Paris
The forum brought together leading researchers, pension funds, endowment and sovereign wealth funds from across Europe, Asia and the Americas to discuss the latest advances in investment, asset allocation and risk management.
Plenary presentations and roundtables focused on:
* Pension risks – specifically longevity and hedging
* Fixed income investments and liability-driven investment frameworks
* Long-term investments and tactical bets - including equities, private equity, alternative investments…
* Environmental, social, and corporate governance issues- focusing on governance
* Evolution of quantitative investment strategies
For further information about the Forum, please see the World Pensions Council web page.