16-17 May 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
Organised by the Czech National Bank and the OECD, in co-operation with the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic, discussions at this conference focused on:
- What is the appropriate regulatory/education policy mix?
- Communicating effectively and objectively on financial issues:
- Challenges and solutions in the pension field
- New communication tools: way forward to financial education 2.0?
- Financial education and marketing: how to keep the two apart?
- Special focus on financially empowering the younger generation, starting in schools
The conference was attended by high-level officials and experts from ministries of finance and education, central banks, regulatory and supervisory authorities, officials of State governments and international organisations, representatives from the private sector, academia, civil society and NGOs.
Ms. Jennah Huxley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Andrea Grifoni, andrea.Grifoni@oecd.org
tel.: +33 (0)1 45 24 83 53
Czech National Bank
Ms. Lenka Ningerova, email@example.com
Mr. Jan Málek, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
tel.: +42 (0)224 414 459
International Gateway for Financial Education