The DAC and CRS online databases were updated on 8 April 2015.
The updates included:
- Preliminary aggregate ODA flows in 2014;
- All data rebased to 2013 constant prices.
Since the last update in December 2014, some data for previous years were revised. Among the changes were corrections to:
- Belgium (2010);
- Italy (some general revisions for 2013);
- Council of Europe Development Bank (CEB) years 2010-2013;
- Climate Investment Funds (CIF) (2013);
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) reported at activity level (2013);
- Islamic Bank of Development (ISDB) data revised since 1976.
The DAC and CRS online databases are updated every quarter (April, June, September, December).
Data cycle of Aid Statistics (pdf)
International Development Statistics (IDS) online databases