Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
OECD Tax Talks: Save the date and register now
Follow us @OECDtax | #OECDtaxtalks
Friday, 15 December 2017
14:00 - 15:00 (CET)
With a number of important recent and upcoming developments in the OECD's international tax work, we invite you to join the OECD's Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (CTPA) for the latest tax update.
- Taxation of the digitalised economy.
- BEPS – including progress on the Multilateral Instrument and the latest on mutual agreement procedures.
- Tax policy – update on revenue statistics and work on inclusive growth.
- Tax certainty and the latest on the International Compliance Assurance Programme.
- Public discussion draft on mandatory disclosure rules.
QUESTION FOR THE PANEL?
- Questions can be sent in advance to CTP.Contact@oecd.org.
- You can also tweet your questions during the webcast to @OECDtax or via #OECDtaxtalks.
A list of frequently asked questions and technical requirements has been prepared for those encountering difficulties during the registration process or viewing the webcast.