Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
OECD Tax Talks #8
Follow us @OECDtax | #OECDtaxtalks
Friday, 15 December 2017
With a number of important recent and upcoming developments in the OECD's international tax work, the OECD's Centre for Tax Policy and Administration (CTPA) gave the latest tax update.
- Taxation of the digitalised economy.
- BEPS – including progress on the Multilateral Instrument and the latest on mutual agreement procedures.
- Tax policy – update on revenue statistics.
- Tax certainty and the latest on the International Compliance Assurance Programme.
- Public discussion draft on mandatory disclosure rules.
If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at CTP.Contact@oecd.org or via Twitter @OECDtax.