The meetings of the Anti-corruption Network for Eastern Europe and Central Asia took place on 29–31 March 2010 at the OECD headquarters in Paris.
The meetings resulted in the following :
- 8th Istanbul Anti-Corruption Action Plan Meeting: discussed and adopted the second round monitoring reports on Azerbaijan and Georgia. The meeting also heard progress updates from Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Ukraine.
- 10th ACN Steering Group meeting: discussed the ACN work plan for 2010-2011 and invited Uzbekistan to join the Istanbul Anti-Corruption Action Plan.
- Expert seminar on “Asset declarations for public officials - a tool against corruption”. The seminar discussed the draft study of different national systems of asset declarations, which has been prepared in the framework of a thematic project implemented by the ACN jointly with the OECD-EU SIGMA programme.
- Final Agenda [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Monitoring Report of Georgia [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Monitoring Report of Azerbaijan [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Country Update Armenia [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Country Update Kyrgyz Republic [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Country Update Kazakhstan [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Country Update Tajikistan [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Country Update Ukraine [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Presentation of Uzbekistan at the Steering Group [RUSSIAN not yet available]
- Education Corruption: Proposal for Sub-sector Follow-up in the ACN Region (OECD Directorate for Education, Programme for Co-operation with Non-members) [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Study “Asset declarations for public officials - a tool against corruption” – to be finalized and made available on this website soon [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
- Summary Record of the 10th ACN Steering Group Meeting [ENGLISH] [RUSSIAN]
For questions regarding the meetings, please contact either: Ms. Inese Gaika (tel.: + 33 1 45 24 13 19, email: email@example.com) or Ms. Dianne Fowler (tel.: + 33 1 45 24 17 19, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) from the OECD Anti-Corruption Division, Paris