A consultative meeting was held in Paris on 13 October 2004, hosted by the Working Group on Corporate Governance of State-Owned Assets, with key representatives from Ministries and state-owned enterprises in member countries, Members of Parliament and State Audit Bodies.
This meeting, which came directly after the non-member consultation, provided valuable input in the drafting of the Guidelines of Corporate Governance for State-Owned Assets.
Each session was dedicated to each of the six chapters of the draft Guidelines and was introduced respectively by:
- Ms. Eva Halvarsson, Director, Ministry of Industry, Employment and Communications, Division for State Enterprises, Sweden
- M. Eric Preiss, Secrétaire Général, Agences des Participations de l'Etat, Ministère de l'Economie, des Finances et de l'Industrie, France
- Dr. Enzo Cardi, President, Poste Italiane, Italy
- Dr. Il Chong Nam, Fellow, KDI School of Public Policy and Management, Korea
- Mr. Jens-Hermann Treuner, Member, Federal Court of Audit, Germany
- Mr. Morten M. Kallevig, Deputy Director General, Ministry of Trade and Industry, Department of Ownership, Norway
Agenda (in English / French)