This page contains papers by the OECD Secretariat and invited experts for discussion at recent and forthcoming OECD Competition Committee meetings. When completed, the full set of documents relating to each topic will be published online at www.oecd.org/competition/roundtables.
For further information on these discussions, please contact us at DAFCOMPContact@oecd.org
Papers by topic:
Papers by meeting date:
June 2013 / February 2013 / October 2012 / June 2012 / June 2011
Forthcoming discussions being held in June 2013
Background notes and expert papers for each discussion will be soon available here:
- New Developments in Rail Transportation Services >> View the Issues Paper by the Secretariat
- Definition of Transaction for the Purpose of Merger Control Review [coming soon]
- The Role and Measurement of Quality in Competition Analysis [coming soon]
- Competition in Road Fuel [coming soon]
Global Forum on Competition – 28 February to 01 March 2013
The 12th meeting of the OECD Global Forum on Competition will focus on:
- Competition and poverty reduction
- Competition issues in television and broadcasting
Background notes, expert papers and country contributions for each discussion can be accessed on the Forum’s website
Impact Assessment of Competition Authorities’ Activities
This discussion will focus on how competition authorities regularly assess the expected impact on consumers of all their enforcement and advocacy activities and how greater uniformity could be achieved on the methodologies employed by different agencies.
These papers represent work in progress and are not final versions. They represent the views of the author[s] and do not necessarily reflect those of the OECD or of the governments of its Member countries.
» Competition Home Page