The OECD LEED Trento Centre for Local Development is pleased to announce
a call for internship applications
Areas / Application form / Contact
The Trento Centre is a small team, so interns have the opportunity to be actively involved in a wide-range of activities. Interns usually work on a specific project, however they also assist in wider Trento Centre activities, such as conference and seminar preparation.
Areas (for this call)
The OECD LEED Trento Centre is looking for a trainee with a wide-ranging interest in the relationships between entrepreneurship and education to contribute to the OECD work on Skills for Entrepreneurship
(see http://www.oecd.org/cfe/leed/skills-for-entrepreneurship.htm for more information)
The trainee will have the opportunity to learn from interesting tasks, such as:
- Assisting in the preparation of national workshops on the entrepreneurial university (www.HEInnovate.eu) in various countries
- Research into good practice initiatives in entrepreneurial learning in different levels of formal education
- Research into research about institutional guidance instruments to enhance entrepreneurial learning in different levels of formal education
- Contributing to the social media communication (Twitter, Facebook) of Entrepreneurship360 (http://www.oecd.org/site/entrepreneurship360/)
- Contributing to the overall work of the Trento Centre and assist with the implementation of events held at the Trento Centre.
We are looking for
Bright, talented people, who preferably have experience (through study, work, etc.) in the areas in which we work;
- People who can commit to spending at least three months at the Trento Centre;
- Only people who are students (undergraduate or postgraduate) throughout the entire period of the internship can be considered.
Language and additional information
The language used at the Trento Centre is English.
Internships are unpaid. The successful applicant is expected to make their own arrangements for travel to Trento, lodging and living expenses during the internship period.
Please note that only in exceptional circumstances can applicants from non-OECD member countries (outside of our target countries in Central, East and South-East Europe) be considered.
To apply, please fill in the application form and send it along with a copy of your CV (in English) to email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, July 6th, 2014 at 6.00 p.m. (Italian time).
It is anticipated that intern selected will commence in early September 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.