News on the OECD Job e-mail alerts
It is now easier to receive email alerts if you want to be informed on all OECD job openings. Please take a couple of minutes to modify your employment profile :
1. Access the OECD current vacancies page and go to Candidate profile.
- Click on “Create/Modify my Profile” and enter your username and your password.
- Click on “Preferred OLF” and then click on “Edit”.
- Select at least one value in each section:
- Job Field
- If you are interested in all job openings: Select “OECD” (New !) in the Department field, Click “Save and Continue“ and then click “Submit”.
- If you are interested in specific Directorates only: Select “OECD” in the Department field, Select the Directorate(s) of interest in the Directorate field, Click "Add to list”, Click “Save and Continue” and then Click “Submit”
2. Go to your Account Options.
- Click on “My account Options”,
- Go to the Correspondence/Job Notification section and Click on “Edit”,
- Choose your preferred language for correspondence,
- Tick the box corresponding to “Send me an email notification”,
- Click “Save”.
For OECD staff, please access the OECD current vacancies page via intranet.