1. Overview: Keeping promises in a low interest rate environment
2. Corporate investment and the stagnation puzzle
3. Shifting risks and the search for yield in financial markets
4. Can pension funds and life insurance companies keep their promises?
5. Bank and capital market financing of small and medium-sized enterprises
6. Multinational enterprises and the shifting global business landscape
7. Strengthening market-based financing of corporate investments
8. Pro-competitive policy reform for investment and growth