OECD Home › Agriculture and fisheries › Publications & Documents
Publications & Documents
Agricultural policies affect agricultural production with consequences for the environment. What are the impacts and how might they be affected by further agricultural policy reform? What are governments doing to improve the environmental ...
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Pig Sector
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary and Conclusions
- Agriculture, échanges et environnement: Le secteur laitier, Résumé et conclusions
- Agriculture, Trade and the Environment: The Dairy Sector, Summary in Chinese
- Landwirtschaft, Handel und Umwelt: Die Milchwirtschaft, Zusammenfassung in Deutsch
- Agricultura, Comércio e Meio Ambiente: O Setor Leiteiro, Sumário em Português
- Agricultura, comercio y medio ambiente: Sector lechero, Resumen en español
This study provides a review of the food and agricultural sector in Ukraine and was prepared as a joint undertaking of the World Bank, the OECD and the Government of Ukraine.
The main objective of the Workshop, to be held in Paris, 6-8 December 2004, is to review and analyse the tools and methods used for the evaluation of agri-environmental policy measures by OECD governments, with specific focus on ex-post evaluations.
The OECD/Baltic Workshop on "Enhancing Competitiveness in the Agro-Food Sector: Making Policies Work", brought together about 80 participants.
This report contains an analysis of changes to the Common Agricultural Policy agreed by European Member States in June 2003.
The agricultural sector in many OECD countries continues to be characterised by high levels of support and protection. Support to agricultural producers accounted for 32% of total farm receipts -- a slight increase from 2002, but down from 37% from the late 1980s.
China’s rural economy has made enormous progress over the last twenty-five years. But rural finance and institutional reforms are still lagging behind, thus creating the risk of slowing down further rural development.
English, , 19kb
Global review of Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated fishing issues: What's the problem?
The Committee for Fisheries has hosted a Workshop on IUU fishing which took place on the 19 and 20 April 2004 at the Tour Europe, La Défense, Paris.