Standards for seeds, tractors, forest, fruit and vegetables
The OECD Standard Codes for the Official Testing of Agricultural and Forestry Tractors allow for the 26 participating countries to perform tractor tests according to harmonised procedures, and to obtain OECD official approvals which facilitate international trade. They include the testing of tractor performance, driver safety (protective cabs or frames) and noise measurement. More ...
- The Technical Working Group Meeting will he held on 6-7 June 2017 in Madrid, Spain.
- The Annual Meeting of the OECD Tractor Codes will take place on 6-7 March 2018 at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris.
- The 19th Biennial Test Engineers Conference will be hosted by IAM - NARO, Institute of Agricultural Machinery in Japan on 23-27 October 2017.
The Test Engineers Conferences permit a correct and coherent interpretation of testing procedures and prepare their updating. Their primary purpose is the observation, review and discussion of testing practices by Test Engineers.
» List of OECD Test Engineers Conferences
- For the 50th Anniversary of OECD, the Chair of the OECD Tractor Codes provides his views on past, present and future of the activity in the 2011 special edition of the Codes and Schemes brochure: Statement by the Chair, OECD Tractor Codes
- Chair: Mr. Ewald Luger - Austria
- Vice Chair: Mr. Thierry Langle - France
- Vice Chair: Mr. Hiroshi Fujimura - Japan
Mr. Jose Brambila-Macias, Programme Manager, OECD Tractor Codes