Standards for seeds, tractors, forest, fruit and vegetables
The OECD Standard Codes for the Official Testing of Agricultural and Forestry Tractors allow for the 26 participating countries to perform tractor tests according to harmonised procedures, and to obtain OECD official approvals which facilitate international trade. They include the testing of tractor performance, driver safety (protective cabs or frames) and noise measurement. More ...
- The Technical Working Group Meeting on updating the Codes will be held on 6-7 October 2016 in Moscow, Russia
- The Annual Meeting of the OECD Tractor Codes will take place on 24-25 February 2017 at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris.
- The 18th Biennial Test Engineers Conference was hosted by US on 12-15 October 2015.
The Test Engineers Conferences permit a correct and coherent interpretation of testing procedures and prepare their updating. Their primary purpose is the observation, review and discussion of testing practices by Test Engineers.
» List of OECD Test Engineers Conferences
- For the 50th Anniversary of OECD, the Chair of the OECD Tractor Codes provides his views on past, present and future of the activity in the 2011 special edition of the Codes and Schemes brochure: Statement by the Chair, OECD Tractor Codes
- Chair: Mr. Thierry Langle - France
- Vice Chair: Mr. Ewald Luger - Austria
- Vice Chair: Mr. Hasan Silleli - Turkey
Mr. Jose Brambila-Macias, Programme Manager, OECD Tractor Codes