||The OECD Scheme for the Certification of Forest Reproductive Material aims to encourage the production and use of forest tree seeds or plants that have been collected, processed, raised, labelled and distributed in a manner that ensures their trueness to name. This "certified" material is intended for use in a variety of forestry functions, including timber production, soil protection and environmental criteria. More ...
- The Technical Working Group Meeting will be held the last week of April 2015 in Croatia.
- The Annual Meeting of the OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme will take place on 6-8 (a.m.) October 2015 in OECD, Paris, France.
|OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme Bureau
- Chair: Mr. Robert Karrfalt - US
- Vice Chair: Mr. Kari Leinonen - Finland
- Vice Chair: Mr. William Omondi - Kenya
Mr. Michael Ryan, Head of OECD Codes and Schemes
Mr. Csaba Gaspar, Administrator for the OECD Forest Seed and Plant Scheme