During his mission to Madrid, Angel Gurría will meet with President José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, members of the government and business leaders, to discuss a range of key policies issues:
- Mr. José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, President of Spain
- Mrs. Elena Salgado, Second Vice President of the Government
- Mr. Ángel Gabilondo, Minister of Education
- Mr. Alfredo Bonet, State Secretary for Trade
- Meeting with CEOE (Business leaders) and members of BIAC (Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD)
The OECD Secretary-General will also deliver two public speeches. One on the future of the multilateral system at an international symposium co-organised by the Fundación Ramón Areces and the OECD Development Centre. And another one on the basis for a new economic model for Spain on the occasion of the 10th Anniversary of Revista Capital.
For further information, journalists are invited to contact the OECD Media's Division: tel: (33) 1 45 24 97 00