Follow the Observer
An award-winning* magazine and online service to keep you ahead of today’s economic and social policy challenges. The OECD Observer magazine presents authoritative and concise analysis of crucial world economic and social issues. It helps business, NGOs, academics and journalists to stay ahead of the policy debate.
What's in the latest edition?
TRIBUTES AND REACTIONS
- Jean Tirole: An appreciation, Patrick Lenain, OECD Economics department
- French minister Taubira attacks bribery; Visits
- Recent speeches by Angel Gurría; List of OECD ambassadors
- Calendar; Frankie.org
- Review: Small businesses flourish, but not their revenue; OECD Observer Crossword
- OECD iLibrary: Most popular; New publications
For more articles, visit www.oecdobserver.org
Subscribe to the OECD Observer at www.oecd.org/bookshop or benefit from a special two-year subscription rate only available at www.oecdobserver.org/subscribe.html. All orders include a free copy of the agenda-setting OECD Yearbook.
*2002 Highly-Commended award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers, UK
For editorial queries, contact Observer@oecd.org
i-Alert: Climate change and cities