- Consult the What's New Librarians' Edition of What's New.
- In 2011, almost 3 million downloads will have been done from the OECD iLibrary, including over 1.5 million downloads of books and their component chapters and tables, 700,000 working papers, over 50,000 journal issues and articles, over 230,000 key tables, and over 40,000 other statistical downloads.
OECD iLibrary Terms and Conditions
The OECD iLibrary Terms and Conditions are now available..
OECD Factbook 2011-2012 now available as an iPhone application, with 2013 edition coming soon!
- The OECD's statistical yearbook presenting time series of key indicators representing the full range of policy areas covered by the OECD is now available as an iPhone application.
- The online version available at www.OECDiLibrary.org/factbook enables easier navigation between tables and graphs, their underlying Excel™ files, and information on the data than in the normal PDF.
- In print form, it includes Statlinks for all graphs and tables.