OECD Open Doors
On the weekend of 20-21 September 2014, the OECD was open its doors for the 31st edition of the Journées européennes du Patrimoine.
It is the only time of the year when the general public can visit OECD Headquarters and the historic Château de la Muette.
Visitors learned about OECD and also discovered the heritage of an historical site deeply rooted in French history and the Kings of France.
The OECD was pleased to participate once again and welcome you, your family and friends with:
- guided tours of the Château de la Muette and its gardens in several languages
- a Knowledge Fair highlighting work across the OECD
- an opportunity to get to know the OECD’s Better Life Index
- live music
- activities for children
- refreshments with proceeds going to the OECD’s War on Hunger group
- and a specific programme for "A conversation with" below:
- From 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, 20 September
- Sunday, 21 September
- See opposite the specific programme for "A conversation with":
- every half-hour
- approximately 30 minutes
Following the tour, visitors were welcome to remain in the Château gardens and enjoy live music and refreshments provided by our team of volunteers.
For practical information on how to get to the OECD.
History of the Château de la Muette, OECD headquarters, Paris